- FULL SET OF MANDALA DOT PAINTING TOOLS - Dotting tool set includes 8 colorful acrylic rods plus 5 stainless steel ball stylus tools with double tips for walking and swiping dots. Includes instructions. Great variety of dot tools for following many patterns and tutorials.
- COMPLETE MANDALA PAINTING TOOLS KIT - Supplies include the dotting tools, 2 mandala stencils - a 16-segment and a 12-segment flexible plastic stencils, a paint tray, black cardstock squares, a white charcoal pencil and a mandala dotting pattern. A storage box makes this mandala dot tool kit perfect for anyone, especially beginners!
- MAKE GREAT DOTS - Flat dotting tools for painting mandalas help you paint perfect dots on rocks, paper, stretched canvas and many other surfaces to create beautiful mandala art designs. Brightly colored rods with no duplicate colors make it easy to keep track of sizes.
- FLEXIBLE STENCILS - 16 segment and 12 segment mandala dotting stencils templates for drawing perfect circles and straight guidelines.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND DURABLE - Acrylic plastic flat dot painting tools and stainless steel ball stylus tools are easy to clean with a damp cloth or paper towel. Solid acrylic rods and stainless steel tools are stain-proof, rust-free, and won't swell.
Publisher: Freedom Peak
Details: Are you ready to try mandala rock painting but don't know where to start? Dazazzle Mandala Dotting Tools for Rocks Kit contains all the supplies you need! Just add paint!
Mandala Dotting Tools Set 8 Piece Acrylic Dotting Rod Set ranging from 1/8" to 3/4" (3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 15 mm) in diameter for mandala rock painting or art on canvas.
Ball Stylus Tools in Stainless Steel in 6 sizes: 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm to make many sizes of tiny dots.
Mandala Dot Painting Stencils two 5-inch mandala stencils - 16-segment and 12-segment - make drawing perfect circles and straight guide lines easy.
White Charcoal Pencil for drawing perfect circles and guide lines. Easily remove the white lines from your completed project.
Paint Tray with 7 Wells great for mixing paint and deep enough to accommodate the tools while small enough to minimize waste.
Black Cardstock Squares for practicing let you get used to the mandala dot tools and allow you to experiment with colors and patterns before using your dot tools for painting rocks or canvas.
Mandala Practice Pattern included can be used on a 5- or 6-inch cardstock square or canvas.
Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 5.2 x 1.5 inches